When you purchase tickets for Equus, you will need to acknowledge our content advisory: Equus contains themes of violence as well as discussions of mental health and sex. This play also contains scenes of varying levels of nudity, sex, & strong language. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at Trust@tallgrasstheatre.org.
- I ordered tickets online but didn’t receive a confirmation email.
- Sometimes our system has difficulties with certain email providers, if you are charged and didn’t receive your receipt/ticket – email firstname.lastname@example.org and it can be resent
- Do I need to bring my ticket with me?
- You don’t need to print off tickets at home. When you arrive at our venue you will check in with Box Office staff, so all we need is your name at the door.
- Where can I park?
- We have parking at our facility at 2019 Grand Ave. Suite 100, West Des Moines
- When do doors open?
- Lobby doors open one hour before the production begins and auditorium doors open 30 minutes before the production begins for seating.
Season Pass Holder FAQ
When you purchase a Season Pass with Tallgrass Theatre Company, you will be emailed a confirmation receipt that contains Coupon Codes to enter to be used for our events that season.
- Select the show or event from our list above
- Select the date of the show you would like to attend.
- Select the number of tickets you would like to order, click Continue.
- Enter the Coupon Code(s) listed in your confirmation email, click Apply. You will see the total amount change to zero.
- Enter your Name, Email, Phone, and other information, click Confirm Order.
If you have issues with this process or any questions, please email email@example.com.
Please note: Tallgrass Theatre remains committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for volunteers and guests and as such we are monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines, and restrictions to which we are subject. Based on CDC and state guidelines at the time of your event, protocols may include mask enforcement, physical distancing, or more. Volunteers and guests who do not comply with Tallgrass Theatre’s policies will not be admitted and guest tickets will be refunded. Click here for full safety guidelines.