Beginning November 1, our safety guidelines are implemented and adjusted as situations warranted. To date, we have no record of someone tracing a contact to our premises. Know that Tallgrass Theatre remains committed to monitoring current recommendations and restrictions and thus this safety guide is subject to change based on local, state, and federal regulations and requirements.
Our safety guide has been updated and reflects these main changes.
Protecting Yourself & Others
- Masks are required for performances regardless of vaccine status. Volunteers and guests who do not comply will not be admitted and tickets or tuition will be refunded.
- Tallgrass Theatre will seat at full capacity.
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or have been unwell in the past 14 days, have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result. We will refund your ticket order.
- Anyone over the age of 2 will still be required to correctly wear a mask inside the theater.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout public areas.
- Playbills are offered digitally and posted on shows’ website pages.
- Credit/debit cards are preferred for contactless payments at Concessions.
- Volunteers and staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Tickets can be exchanged or refunded if guests are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering Tallgrass Theatre facilities, guests, volunteers, and staff voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We have drawn upon the guidelines suggested by local, state, and federal agencies, experts, and associations. Tallgrass Theatre remains committed to monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines, and restrictions to which we are subject. Click here to view our current safety guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org