Beginning November 1, our safety guidelines are implemented and adjusted as situations warranted. To date, we have no record of someone tracing a contact to our premises. Know that Tallgrass Theatre remains committed to monitoring current recommendations and restrictions and thus this safety guide is subject to change based on local, state, and federal regulations and requirements.
Our safety guide has been updated and reflects these main changes.
Protecting Yourself & Others
- Masks are not required for performances.
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or have been unwell in the past 14 days, have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result. We will refund your ticket order.
- All TTC Staff/Volunteers/Cast are required to be vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout public areas.
- Playbills are offered digitally and posted on shows’ website pages.
- Credit/debit cards are preferred for contactless payments at Concessions.
- Tickets can be exchanged or refunded if guests are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering Tallgrass Theatre facilities, guests, volunteers, and staff voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We have drawn upon the guidelines suggested by local, state, and federal agencies, experts, and associations. Tallgrass Theatre remains committed to monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines, and restrictions to which we are subject. Click here to view our current safety guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org